Allow us to guide you to make the smart choice…
Step 1 : Pre-register online via eventbrite by scanning its QR code or from this link: https://bit.ly/2LsVIka
Step 2 : Wait for your registration verification through email and text.
Step 3 : Check the email for the link to the google drive folder where you can upload your entries and the other documents you need to submit.
Step 4 : Start taking photos!
Step 5 : Submit and upload your entries and the following documents to your google drive folder
Check this guide on how to use eventbrite.
Powered by eventbrite
Step 1 : Download the required documents here *link*
Step 2 : Fill out the forms.
Step 3 : Take your best shot and capture life as it happens in P.A. Properties.
Step 4 : Email us the required documents at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your entries.
Walk-in / Hand-in Submission
Step 1 : Take your best shot in any P.A. Properties community. For more info on the properties check this link: https://bit.ly/2LZfHaq
Step 2 : Save your entries on your flash drive or in any data storage device available.
Step 3 : Accomplish the required documents and hand-in your entries and other submission documents at the P.A. Properties office. *Note: Forms are also provided by us and/or in the office.
Office address: Unit 1-4 Ambayec Commercial Centre, #1250 National Highway, Brgy. Nueva, City of San Pedro, Laguna, 4023 (We’re between Robinsons Galleria South and San Pedro College of Business Administration)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The contest is open to all aspiring Filipino photographers, aged 18 and above, currently residing in the Philippines. Participants must not have won in any photography competition, local or international.
- The theme of the contest is, “Buhay at Bahay,” a celebration of special moments and stories of individuals who dwell in P.A. Properties communities. To join, participants should capture unique moments in the communities of P.A. Properties. Aside from winning exciting prizes, winners and select entries will be featured in the 25th anniversary exhibit of P.A. Properties.
- Only original and exclusive creations should be submitted. Entries must be unpublished materials or have never been submitted or awarded in other competitions or exhibits.
- Entry to the contest constitutes an agreement to allow the photographs (and the participants’ name, occupation, and other personal details) to be published as selected award winners in publications and used for promotions including, but not limited to: exhibitions, calendars, collaterals, websites, etc. PA Properties will credit and acknowledge the photographers in all its publications.
- By entering, participants warrant that his or her entry materials are original, and do not infringe on any third party’s rights.
- By entering, participants release the company and its executives from any liability for any incorrect information, loss, claim or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the photo competition or any prize won. The company shall have the right to verify, in its sole judgment, winners’ eligibility. Decisions of the judging committee shall be final and binding.
- Submission of entries signifies acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition by the participants. While all reasonable care will be taken on the photos submitted, P.A. Properties assumes no responsibility for any loss of or damage to the entries including but not limited to the photographs and any documents submitted before, during, and/or after the Competition.
- In the event where there is any claim against P.A. Properties, representative offices, affiliates, associated or related corporations, and their respective officers, by any individual, organization, governmental authority or any third party due to the conduct of the participants, the participants agree to indemnify the same to P.A. Properties for any damages and losses suffered.
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES
- To enter the competition, participants may pre-register online at Eventbrite or through sending an email and walk-in registration with their accomplished registration form.
- Participants must accurately accomplish the registration, photo entry description and disclosure agreement form. P.A. Properties will not be held liable for any consequences resulting from errors or omission by the participants in submitting their details in the entry form.
- Submission of entries and supporting documents MAY also be done through:
- Google Drive – File Folder link
- E-mail attachment
The link for the file folder will be provided by the Secretariat upon validation of the registration. Entries submitted by any other means (e.g. by e-mail, courier, etc.) or uploaded to other links are valid.
- For documents requiring the participant’s signature, simply print the form and affix your signature on the space provided. Scan the signed document if submitting online.
- Documents to be submitted should include the following:
- Accomplished registration form. Participants should fill out all the fields of the form provided by the secretariat; submission entry forms may also be downloaded from the Buhay at Bahay page.
- The photo entries. Participants can submit a maximum of three (3) entries, all of which should correspond to the theme of the competition. All entries should be numbered accordingly.
File name should be formatted as:
- For online registration: Order number_Photo title_Name of Participant, (e.g. 1_Homecoming_Joseph Francis Mariano).
For email and walk-in/hand-in submissions: Entry number_ Photo title_Name of Participant (e.g. NP0001_Homecoming_Joseph Francis Mariano)
- All digital files of the photographs should be presented in the highest possible quality; pixel resolution should not be less than 200 ppi (pixels per inch) in any of the following file formats: raw, jpeg and png. Participants must follow the file format to ensure the quality for large scale printing.
- Images may be digitally enhanced to remove spots or scratches, but not manipulated (composed). Judges reserve the right to exclude any photo submitted which they believe may have been excessively treated.
- Participants should handle permits and other related matters. They will be responsible for all waivers for all talents and assets they will use. In cases where a subject appearing in the photo is under the age of 18, a parent/guardian is required to submit a permission letter. All permission letters must be sent in with the entry.A. Properties will not be liable for any untoward incident or legal dispute.
- The competition originally runs from July 17, 2019 until September 15, 2019. Contest period is now extended until November 10, 2019. Any entry submitted after the contest period will not be acknowledged.
SCREENING AND JUDGING CRITERIA
- The screening committee will choose the top twenty (20) entries based on agreed criteria. From this group, the top three (3) entries will be awarded the major prizes.
- Entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Overall impression and impact (25%)
- Authenticity of content (30%)
- Creativity and Composition (30%)
- Technical Excellence (15%)
- Winning photographs and the top 20 entries, including the documents and materials submitted (photos) to P.A. Properties shall be the sole property of P.A. Alvarez Properties & Development Corporation. The company reserves the right to retain all winning entries and any supporting documentation.
All top 20 entries shall grant P.A. Properties royalty-free, exclusive license to exhibit, archive and reproduce images of their entries including, but not limited to brochures, calendars, catalogues, post cards and websites or any kind of medium which in the opinion of P.A. Properties is fit for promoting the competition or for marketing purposes.
Submission Entry Forms
Download and fill out the following: