Customer Care Associate
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to the concerns of walk-in and phone-in customer accordingly based on the standard policies and procedures of the company. Observe proper escalation and provide regular updates accordingly.
- Accepts, handles and answers all construction related queries issues and concern including endorsed by other department, units and business partners. Ensure timely updating of each unit’s progress.
- Answers the phone promptly in the business center.
- Consults and help-out in resolving customers’ concern(s) and suggest effective recommendation when necessary.
- Regularly monitors and generates transactions and statistical reports, and summarizes Survey Box Result in a monthly basis.
- Close coordination with other departments in order to;
1. Provides advice on fostering customer care culture
2. Implements standards for customer care servicing and issue escalation
3. Reviews processes, when necessary
4. Provides updates on customers’ concern
- Regular reminder and guidance for front liners in exerting all efforts in answering customers’ complaints to avoid passing the concern from one department to another.
- Work together with the Champions of each departments/units in the delivery of the highest of customer service level and customer satisfaction.
- Properly accepts, coordinates and endorse various requests/complaints letters of buyers with the concerned department for proper handling.
- Graduate of Any 4-year Business Course.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- With Customer skills such as Time Management and has the ability to “Read” Customers.