Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the supervision of water distribution supply maintenance & operations on-site.
- Assists on the overall day to day operation in the work field including resolution to daily water service related complaints and sanitation of all water tanks and pump house.
- Assists on the monitoring of incoming and outcoming materials thru the accomplishment of monthly inventory report.
- Prepares water installation ‘Job Orders’ issued to field office.
- Regular check-up and inspection of all pump houses and its perimeter including control panels and chlorinators.
- Prepares monthly ‘water production/withdrawal’ and NRW (non-revenue water) report in all project water pump facilities.
- Checks all water meter readings and line water pressure gauges.
- Assists water tank cleaning and the collection of water samples for submission to a DOH-accredited Water Testing Laboratory for Physical/Chemical and Bacteriological Examination.
- Prepares monthly accomplishment report.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assign by the immediate superior.
- Posting of notices or information dissemination regarding scheduled maintenance works and water rate increase
- Graduate of any Engineering course
- With at least six (6) months work experience
- Basic knowledge on water supply system
- Basic computer skills
- Proficient in written and oral communication skills, good human relation skills