Legal Liaison Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs liaison work and other related administrative work for the legal services department.
- In-charge of the filing of cases in court and quasi-judicial agencies, regularly monitors pending cases to expedite their movement.
- Files pleadings and other legal communications to the courts and other government agencies.
- Monitors the movement of defaulting buyers in relation with their being unlawful holder of house and lot owned by the Company.
- Sends and monitors the required documents to defaulting buyers; routes and delivers important documents to the intended recipients.
- Handles the filing of reportorial requirements in government agencies.
- Performs other Legal related tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the superior.
- College graduate, preferably major in Political Science or Legal Management
- With at least one (1) year Liaison work experience
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication and interpersonal relations skills