Property Administrator (Civil Engineer/Architect)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for turn-over of units to buyer, attend HOA concern, peace and order, upkeep and maintenance of the subdivision including its amenities, and also responsible for maintaining of all RFO units.
- Administers the readiness and friendly turn-over of the “Ready for Occupancy” units to homeowners.
- Monitors and administers the day to day monitoring of subdivision upkeep, maintenance, security, peace and order and healthy environment of the subdivision.
- Strictly enforce the Subdivision Deed of Restrictions and Rules and Regulation.
- Coordinates with other departments in terms of promotions, events, collections, payment and requisitions.
- Attends and accommodate buyers during their inspection and move-in, to guide and provide technical assistance in their inspection.
- Address various complaints of homeowners and refer to each department concerns.
- Prepares weekly reports to provide the department all the necessary data with regards to move-in statistics, by inspection and update of the status of RFO units, move-in and others.
- Inspects and accepts the units upon completion of construction.
- Attends to buyers’ concerns and provide necessary service on their transfer.
- Facilitates efficient feedback system/coordination, communication that encourages inputs and information dissemination through constant follow-ups by way of all means of communications.
- Recommends systems/method for continuous personal enhancement of trade development by attending work development and improvement by attending work-related seminars and other skills enhancement programs.
- Performs other works which will be required by the management from time to time.
- Graduate of BS Civil Engineering/ Architectural; Accounting/ Business Course
- With at least 4 to 5 years experience in Property Management
- With good communication skills and human relation skills