School Registrar (Schola Angelicus)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing administrative and clerical services in an effective and efficient manner
- Respond professionally to inquiries (enrollment, policies, etc.)
- Collect and follow-up different forms (form 137, form 138, etc.) from new pupils.
- Encode accurately and manage files in the LIS (BOSY, EOSY, Transfers, etc.)
- Process client’s request such as form 137, form 138, certification, etc. to transferring pupils.
- Coordinate with DepEd Division Office, DepED Regional Office, DepEd Main, school registrars/heads of other schools to facilitate the transfer of documents, submission of pertinent documents such as SF5, Calendar of Activities etc. to DepEd.
- Maintain confidential records and office files.
- Prepare and assist the advisers in printing the report card and SF5.
- Prepare, photocopy and distribute correspondence, memo and other documents from superiors.
- Provide inventories of Computer Laboratory and assist the Administration Assistant with other inventories such as clinic and library.
- Work hand in hand with Admin Assistant in assisting the School Principal and School Head in coordinating and monitoring maintenance staff’s duties and responsibilities.
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in Management or any Business-related courses/BEEDs degree
- Preferably with at least 1-2 years of work-related experience in a school administrative position.