Service Assistant / Plumber
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible in ensuring availability of water supply through implementation of daily water service facility operations and preventive maintenance.
- Ensures that all water pump stations in their respective project sites are consistently operational.
- Ensures that all chlorinator systems are working efficiently.
- Ensures all water pump station facilities are clean, free of rodents, insects and other contaminants.
- Performs regular inspection of pump station facility pipe lines and regular water flowmeter reading and report possible irregularity and leaks that may require immediate repair.
- Performs scheduled quarterly water tank cleaning on assigned site pump station and regular water line flush-out using hydrants and blow-off valves.
- Performs water bill distribution to homeowner subscribers one week before scheduled start of collection period.
- Repairs minor water line leakages.
- Grass cutting on water tank facility perimeters.
- De-clogging of water service lines.
- Graduate of any 2-year Technical/ Vocational course
- With at least six (6) months to two (2) year work experience
- With plumbing skills preferable with TESDA Certificate and basic electrical skills
- With good written and oral communication and human relation skills