Teacher (Schola Angelicus)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing his utmost knowledge and skills in molding children academically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
- Prepare and submit functional, appropriate, adequate and updates lesson plans.
- Prepare and use functional, appropriate, adequate and updated instructional materials.
- Implement innovative teaching strategies (variety of methods) suited to the individual needs of students and consider the following:
1. Method is sequentially and logically arranged.
2. Strategies are congruent to the lesson objectives.
3. Questioning techniques encourage higher-level thinking skills.
- Ensure classroom arrangement and environment are suitable and conducive for learning.
- Manage the discipline of pupils including classroom rules, guidelines and individual and group tasks.
- Assess pupils’ learning outcomes for the following: a) written works, b) performance tasks, c) quarterly assessment and submit them on time.
- Conduct enrichment and intervention programs (Alternative Delivery Mode) and effectively address needs of students of different levels.
- Manage pertinent records (SF1, SF2, Form 137, Form 138, student portfolio, etc.) and submit them to superiors and office.
- Conduct homeroom, PTC (Parent-Teacher Conference), STC (Student-Teacher Conference etc.) to enhance pupil learning, pupil achievement and school programs.
- Ensure that learning competencies are met and appropriately adjust level of teaching or activities for class or individual pupil.
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education/BEED/BSED
- With or without experience
- Excellent classroom management skills, excellent communication and human relation skills, analytical and problem solving skills, decision making skills, stress management skills and time management skills.