Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting the buyers in their various queries/concerns on their move-in procedures; informs buyers when their respective housing units are ready for occupancy.
- Provide assistance and service to buyers in transferring to their new home and settlement to the new community to achieve the company’s objective by producing happy homeowners through providing the quality standard homes and fine living condition at a reasonable cost.
- Assist buyer on Application for Permit to Construct/ Renovate and on the refund of Construction Bond, ensure that buyers are qualified to make any improvement on their units and for the immediate release of its permit and bond by checking requirements and discussing the construction policies and procedures.
- Ensure that utilities such as water and power are present and available on the date of buyers move in to make sure that unit owners for transfer are with water and electric connection by preparing request for energization on time and by closely coordinating with St. Joseph Waters Services and construction on the status of application.
- Monitor and give full attention to buyers’ complains to make sure that immediate action are done to rectify it through coordination with property administrator for proper actions to be taken and give feedback to buyers if action were already taken.
- Inform buyers on the status of their units if ready for acceptance, handling buyers queries and complaints with telephone calls and walk-in buyers to satisfy their needs and relieve the company on its maintenance by sending them notices and answering letters from buyers.
- Facilitate efficient feedback system/coordination, communication that encourages inputs and information dissemination through constant follow ups by way of all means of communications.
- Handle the filing and monitoring of various Property Management documents.
- Handle the client’s initial schedule and monitor of final schedule in inspecting their respective housing units at all projects.
- Perform all other related duties that may be assigned from time to time by immediate head.
- Graduate of any 4-year course and/or related in the field of housing
- With at least 1 year related work experience
- With good communication skills