[UPDATE] SPECIAL ADVISORY: Payment OptionsSeptember 28, 2020
(Updated, September 22, 2020)
Amidst the global health crisis brought about by COVID-19, we, at PA Properties, understand that you and your family’s health and safety should come first — after all, you are our family too and your well-being is important to us. Thus, we have made settling your dues easier and more convenient for you through payment channels that you can use without leaving your homes.
If you wish to have your payments processed, you may conduct your transactions through the following:
- Payments via PayPalClick here to read the payment guide.
- Payment thru ECPayClick here to check all the payment partners.
- Payment thru mobile or online transfer
BDO –Robinsons Galleria South
P.A. ALVAREZ PROPERTIES AND DEVELOPMENT CORP.
Account # 002290026731
BDO –Makati Cinema Square
P.A. METRO RESIDENCE BUILDERS INC.
Account # 004290075498
PNB –San Fernando City-Sindalan
P.A. ALVAREZ PROPERTY VENTURES, INC.
Account # 203770003846
- PAAPDC covers Laguna, Lipa and Lagro projects/transactions, while MRBI covers Pasay, Ortigas and Caloocan projects/transaction.
- For amortization and equity payments through PayPal, you may launch it via P.A. Properties website www.paproperties.com.ph.
- For bank payments, take a photo or have a scanned copy of the deposit slip/confirmation and email it to email@example.com (For PAAPDC Projects) or firstname.lastname@example.org (for MRBI Projects) together with the following information: Full name of buyer, Name of the property with Block and lot number, and your Customer Identification Number (CIN).
- You may also conduct over-the-counter transactions in banks that are open during business hours.
For inquiries and concerns regarding your accounts and transactions, you may reach us through email@example.com and the following numbers: (+63) 917 705 6822 , (+63) 998 595 9118, and (+63) 998 584 9861. You may also visit the Contact page of our website for other contact information.
We are one with you in getting through the challenges of COVID-19. Rest assured that we, at P.A. Properties, will always stand ready to serve you to make sure that you get the services and support you need even during these trying times.
In the meantime, we urge you to stay safe by staying home.
Read other latest articles: